Full Stack Web Developer with Python
1. 6 months access to videos
2. Access via Laptop, Tab, Mobile, and Smart TV.
3. Certificate of Completion.
4. Official Courseware
5. Hands-on labs
6. 990+ Tests Questions (Qubits42)
You can also purchase an annual plan for INR 49,999. For one year, all Flexi Videos will be free for you.
You will get access to Flexi Video instantly.
+GST @18% Applicable
1Delivery lead time is 7 Days
+GST @18% Applicable
1Delivery lead time is 7 Days
100% Refund for Flexi Video (courseware is non-refundable) if user is not satisfied with the Video and seeks refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Explain the role and function of network components
- Describe characteristics of network topology architectures
- Compare physical interface and cabling types
- Identify interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed)
- Compare TCP to UDP
- Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- Configure and verify IPv6 addressing and prefix
- Compare IPv6 address types
- Verify IP parameters for Client OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Describe wireless principles
- Explain virtualization fundamentals (virtual machines)
- Describe switching concepts
- Configure and verify VLANs (normal range) spanning multiple switches
- Configure and verify interswitch connectivity
- Configure and verify Layer 2 discovery protocols (Cisco Discovery Protocol and LLDP)
- Configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)
- Describe the need for and basic operations of Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree Protocol and identify basic operations
- Compare Cisco Wireless Architectures and AP modes
- Describe physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components (AP,WLC, access/trunk ports, and LAG)
- Describe AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH, HTTP,HTTPS, console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)
- Configure the components of a wireless LAN access for client connectivity using GUI only such as WLAN creation, security settings, QoS profiles, and advanced WLAN settings
- Interpret the components of routing table
- Determine how a router makes a forwarding decision by default
- Configure and verify IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
- Configure and verify single area OSPFv2
- Describe the purpose of first hop redundancy protocol
- Configure and verify inside source NAT using static and pools
- Configure and verify NTP operating in a client and server mode
- Explain the role of DHCP and DNS within the network
- Explain the function of SNMP in network operations
- Describe the use of syslog features including facilities and levels
- Configure and verify DHCP client and relay
- Explain the forwarding per-hop behavior (PHB) for QoS such as classification, marking, queuing, congestion, policing, shaping
- Configure network devices for remote access using SSH
- Describe the capabilities and function of TFTP/FTP in the network
- Define key security concepts (threats, vulnerabilities, exploits, and mitigation techniques)
- Describe security program elements (user awareness, training, and physical access control)
- Configure device access control using local passwords
- Describe security password policies elements, such as management, complexity, and password alternatives (multifactor authentication, certificates, and biometrics)
- Describe remote access and site-to-site VPNs
- Configure and verify access control lists
- Configure Layer 2 security features (DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, and port security)
- Differentiate authentication, authorization, and accounting concepts
- Describe wireless security protocols (WPA, WPA2, and WPA3)
- Configure WLAN using WPA2 PSK using the GUI
- Explain how automation impacts network management
- Compare traditional networks with controller-based networking
- Describe controller-based and software defined architectures (overlay, underlay, and fabric)
- Compare traditional campus device management with Cisco DNA Center enabled device management
- Describe characteristics of REST-based APIs (CRUD, HTTP verbs, and data encoding)
- Recognize the capabilities of configuration management mechanisms Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Interpret JSON encoded data
Yes, you can pay from this web page.
As new variations of Java seem, the path can be up to date. You are completely refreshed for free for life
If you have got any in addition questions & queries touch us on our e-mail at Contact Me :- myskillacademy@gmail.Com
We are MySkill Academy Educational Institution, functioning due to the fact that Oct-2004. We are conducting so many categories of courses such as schooling for Competitive Exams, Entrance Exams, IELTS , TOEFL , Spoken Languages , Foreign Languages, IT Courses and so forth. To begin with, we will behavior training as offline and thereafter we can also cross for on-line via our internet site-myskillacademy.Org. As on date beginning from October-2004 almost 9750 college students have efficaciously completed diverse courses from our organization and are professionally excelling now in their selected fields of work.
PMKVY – Leather
MOT – ISDS
Batch Commencing Time :- 7:00 Am
Batch Ending Time :- 9:30 Pm
Hours in step with Batch :- 1.5 Hours/Day.
Classes on Week Days :- Monday to Friday.
Class Schdule :- We gives flexibility to college students for selecting batch schdule.
Class Mode :- 100% Live Class Sessions thru Google Meet or Zoom Meet the use of Slide Share method.
One hundred% Live interactive periods via Trainer with doubt clearing.
Click login select Sign-up
Enter Username, E-mailid,Password
Login with this credentials and purchase the path
We have PayTm Payment Gateway
BygC Consultant for Private Banking Sector